My Work Process
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT
- Schedule a Pre-Consult appointment to explore working together, the project pain points that you wish resolved, and the project's parameters. [Preliminary Inquiry]
- (Upon agreeing to proceed) follow up with our Intake Consult in order to establish project data (current and historical facts, experiences, experiments, etc.) stakeholders, and new developments, surrounding the pain points we explored in the Pre-Consult. [Preliminary Project Fact Finding & Research]
- Establish a comprehensive project outline, created by me based on the prior steps. [Preliminary Project Outline]
- Make any necessary edits to this preliminary outline, and confirm for the integrity of the project's direction, goals, scope, depth, duration etc. [Concretized Project Work Plan]
- Through Update Consults, regularly sync up with each other and communicate with all project stakeholders in order to continuously coordinate and optimize all efforts throughout the project timeline.
- Formally conclude the project by confirming receipt of all deliverables, through a short debrief meeting or conversation to assess the overall experience and capture lessons for the future. [Concluding Consult]
- Plan, coordinate, and execute the work of each project phase; managing the logistics and resources required to do so as established in our Concretized Project Work Plan
FACILITATION STRATEGY and/or TRAINING SESSIONS
- Schedule a Pre-Consult appointment to explore: working together, the pain points that you wish for positive actionable solutions to, and any urgent potentials or stubborn constraints involved in realizing your wishes. [Preliminary Inquiry]
- Explore existing avenues of support, establish new relationships, and make introductions in support of the facilitation and/or training experience desired for your organization or team [Support Strategy Consult].
- (Once agreement and consensus is created) follow up with our Intake Consult in order to establish data about the pain points you and your supporters wish to tackle (i.e. current and historical facts, experiences, experiments, stakeholders, various perspectives, new developments, etc.). [Preliminary Fact Finding & Research]
- Review a preliminary outline, generated by me, of your strategic facilitation and/or training event that coordinates: learning objectives, discussion topics, and discovery activities. [Design and Development]
- Edit as required to further focus the desired direction, refine any specific deliverables, or to affirm the integrity of the learning event's goals, scope, depth, duration etc. until we arrive at an agreed event plan, date, and time. [Finalized Facilitation Session or Training Plan]
- Through Update Consults, regularly sync up with each other and communicate with all stakeholders in order to: continuously coordinate logistics and resources, work adjustments into the plan as or where necessary, optimize all efforts, positively manage expectations, and execute the event successfully.
- Complete a short debrief of the overall experience to formally conclude our work and capture lessons for the future. [Debrief Consult]
- Plan, coordinate, and execute the desired facilitation strategy or training session(s), while managing the logistics and resources required to do so as established in our Finalized Facilitation Session or Training Plan.
- Deliver a Facilitation and/or Training Session Experience Summary with Outputs prior to our Debrief Consult.